Myerson Solicitors LLP
- SRA 318016
- North West
- Grosvenor House
20 Barrington Road
- 01619 41400
Suzanne is a Partner in Myerson’s award winning Dispute Resolution Team, having practiced in the field of professional negligence for almost 20 years. Myerson is ranked in the Legal 500 as Tier 1 in the North West, and Suzanne is personally recognised in The Legal 500 as a “Rising Star”.
Suzanne has extensive experience in acting in for claimants in professional negligence claims against a variety of professionals, including solicitors, barristers, surveyors and accountants. She is highly experienced in complex high court litigation, and litigation with a cross jurisdictional aspect, having spent many years at a global firm in the early days of her career.
Example of cases Suzanne’s work in this field include:
• Defending a local authority in a circa £40 million multi-party negligence claim arising out of a fire at the client’s business premises.
• Acting for two individuals in a multi-million pound civil fraud claim, an associated professional negligence claim against Queen’s Counsel, and a claim on the Compensation Fund of the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
• Acting for 2 individuals in the farming sector in a complex professional negligence claim against a firm of solicitors arising from a property transaction.
• Acting for the Independent Administrators of an Estate against the former solicitors for the Executors, arising from their negligent handling of the administration of the Estate.
• Acting for the purchasers of a property in a negligence claim against their conveyancing solicitors, giving rise to a complex boundary dispute.
• Acting against solicitors arising out of the negligent conduct of claim pursuant to Section 4 of the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act.
Areas of Expertise
- Tax Advisers