- 40 Upper Mount Street
- 01661 0866
Shane advises on many aspects of general and commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
Shane is a Partner in our Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department, having begun his career in LK Shields Solicitors.
He has acted in a wide range of commercial disputes, including energy/oil industry disputes, insurance/policyholder disputes, professional indemnity disputes, insolvency disputes and large-scale banking disputes.
His experience includes not only dealing with large-scale disputes before the Commercial Division of the High Court but also before the newly formed Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court.
He is a member of the Commercial Litigation Association of Ireland, Law Society of Ireland's Professional Indemnity Insurance Committee and the Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association.
Areas of Expertise
- Computers and Cybercrime
- Estate Agents
- Information Technology
- Insolvency Practioners
- Solicitor - Chancery
- Solicitor - Civil Litigation
- Solicitor - Clinical (including Medical and Dental)
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation
- Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Solicitor - Contracts
- Solicitor - Defamation
- Solicitor - High Court Enforcement
- Solicitor - Landlord & Tenant
- Solicitor - Matrimonial
- Solicitor - Motor Accident
- Solicitor - Personal Injury
- Solicitor - Probate
- Solicitor - Residential Conveyancing
- Solicitor - Tort
- Solicitor - Wills & Probate