- Forensic Accountant
- South East (exc London)
- 4a Shenley Road
- 07785 931944
Norman’s extensive insolvency and forensic accountancy expertise has provided him Criminal litigation in relation to money laundering, tax evasion, fraud and confiscation.
Norman has received a challenging range of forensic accounting instructions, solicitors, HMRC, a Greater London Borough and the Department for Business Innovation & Skills.
Some of his more unusual and absorbing forensic assignments have involved:
• Police corruption
• A Ponzi scheme selling “Premier Cru” wine
• Carbon Credit fraud and conspiracy
• Tax evasion of a prostitution ring
His problem-solving experience particularly extends to partnership and matrimonial disputes, for which he sets out a workable solution to facilitate a financially acceptable position to both sides.
Norman acts as a Single or Joint Expert Witness, for which purpose I has given oral evidence in Court and Tribunals and undertakes Legal Aid work. Importantly, Norman prides himself in keeping to strict timetables and writing reports that are understandable.
Norman’s Qualifications and Memberships are as follows:
• Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
• Member of the Expert Witness Institute
• Cardiff University Expert Witness Accreditation
• Member of the ICAEW Forensic Special Interest Group
• Member of the Midlands Fraud Forum
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
• Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
Apart from writing numerous articles concerning financial and forensic accountancy matters, he has contributed a chapter on Insolvency “Forensic Accounting and Finance, Principles and Practice” published by Kogan Page 2017.
Norman has also lectured at accountancy and legal conferences both in the UK and Europe, and also given Radio interviews on numerous occasions.
- Insolvency Practitioner