Chaired by Mr. Justice Gerard Hogan, Advocate General European Court of Justice
Hosted by Holmes O’Malley Sexton – Harry Fehily, Michael Murphy and Aoife Skehan https://www.homs.ie/
|Chair Mr Justice Gerard Hogan||Advocate General European Court of Justice|
|Hosted by Harry Fehily||Holmes O'Malley Sexton|
More information to follow…
Terms & Conditions
- The full fee invoice for the event is payable unless a cancellation is received in writing at least 21 working days before the event, when the fee will be credited less a £75 administration charge. Substitutions are welcome at any time subject to any variation in price that might be payable if the substitute is not entitled to a discount as a PNLA member or specialist.
- The booking constitutes a legally binding contract. The delegate and/or employer are jointly and severally liable for payment of all the fees due.
- The PNLA and PNLA Training reserve the right to vary or cancel an event where the occasion necessitates.
- The PNLA and PNLA Training accept no liability if, for whatever reason, the event does not take place.
- Large print versions of the hand outs can be made available by prior request. If sufficient notice is not received, it will be provided as soon as possible after the event.
- If there are insufficient rooms in the hotel to accommodate all delegates who require one when an overnight stay is involved, we will try to arrange for rooms of a similar quality in a nearby hotel, but the organisers cannot be held responsible if such rooms are not available. Any additional cost will be invoiced to the delegate.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither The PNLA, PNLA Training Limited or the presenters will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting, omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance upon the course material or presentation of the event, or, except to the extent that any such loss does not exceed the price of the event, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the material or presentation of the event. Consequential loss shall be deemed to include, but not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party or any other indirect or consequential losses.
- The personal information provided by you will be held on a database and you may be contacted from time to time by The PNLA and PNLA Training with details of events and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please write to: The Database Manager, PNLA, PO Box 1685, Congresbury, Bristol, BS 49 5WQ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org